We are looking for Senior iOS/Android Developer to join our product team. The successful candidate is the one who possesses a passion for crafting beautiful, user-friendly products, a strong desire to learn new technologies, and a willingness to take new challenges.
Joining our team to design, build and grow the core products of the business – an revolutionized platform for Video Streaming and Advertising. Your typical tasks as Senior iOS/Android Developer are:
- Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform (Android or iOs)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Your Skills and Experience.
- At least 3-5years experience as a native Android/iOS programmer.
- Have experience with design patterns in Android/iOs and Java.
- Highly efficient in Android Studio 3 and able to code in Kotlin (preferred) or Java language.
- Deep understanding on Material Design, AppCompat framework and layouts.
- Construct efficient User-interfaces that are flexible and also draw-cycle efficient.
- Good experience with create app that support multiple screen resolutions and aspect ratio.
- Excellent debugger with iOS/Android Studio
- Excellent skill in object-oriented programming, SOLID principle.
- Experience integration with streaming media, movie platform.
- Experience with SDK IMA for advertising.
- Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play
- Store/AppStores, technical blogs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, GitHub).
- Experience with Web-api, Json, Asynchronous programming.
- Familiar with basic framework such as Retrofit, Json mapping, etc
- OOP principles and design patterns.
- Experience working with cloud services (GCP, AWS, DO).
- Experience in unit test, integration test, automated test, continuous integration.
- Experience in streaming technology is a big plus.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with Agile development process/tool: JIRA/Trello.
Why You'll Love Working Here.
- Salary + Bonus Mechanism attractive and competitive
- All benefits according to current Vietnam Labor Law (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, annual health checks...)
- Well- trained by experts in Internet/Online Media
- Creative, professional & dynamic working environment
- Promotion prospects for effective performance
- Annual Company trip & outing for employees.